LYNX-DEV Lynx and Digital Unix 4.0B

From: Sara Bradley
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx and Digital Unix 4.0B
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 14:16:09 -0600

I just upgraded up from Digital Unix 3.2c to Digital Unix 4.0B.  On
version 3.2C my Lynx was working fine.  However, now on my dial-in
connections I seem to have lost my keyboard functions, when you press g
to jump to a new address the letter g appears only.  When I telnet into
the system, everything works fine.  Everything else is working fine on
the UNIX box, so where do I look to correct the Lynx dial in connections?

        Thank you,
        Sara Bradley
        System Admin,
        University of North Alabama