Re: LYNX-DEV More on my "lynx ~/lynx_bookmarks.html" crash problem..

From: Hynek Med
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV More on my "lynx ~/lynx_bookmarks.html" crash problem..
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 04:35:01 +0100 (MET)

On Sun, 12 Jan 1997, Foteos Macrides wrote:

>       I reproduced and then fixed the problem on an osf box.  There was
> nothing technically wrong with the code.  It was just too complicated
> for the compiler.  If should be simple enough for any linux compiler, too,
> now.

It looks like some kink of hi-level magic.. But it works! Thanks, Fote!

Hynek

PS BTW, is lynx-2.6FM already a "version"? And would it be possible to put
it somewhere on ftp? It was a horror to download it via http this
afternoon from here.. Ftp is better, because it can do a "reget" so I
don't have to start over again and again..

--
Hynek Med, address@hidden

;