LYNX-DEV Lybido and Binaries

From: Rob Partington
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lybido and Binaries
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 13:41:37 +0000 (GMT)

Ok, if you want binaries putting on lynx.browser.org, just ftp them
to lybido.browser.org anonymously (making sure to give them sensible,
descriptive names...) and I'll put them on the website as soon as I
can.

rjp
(until the dns catches up, lybido.browser.org==194.88.140.34 for now)

--
Rob Partington / address@hidden / address@hidden
;