LYNX-DEV Is it possible to use lynx with 'local cgi-bins' ?

From: Paul Wouters
Subject: LYNX-DEV Is it possible to use lynx with 'local cgi-bins' ?
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 18:18:38 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

I am trying to write a simple configuration program and I wanted to
use lynx for that if possible, because it will be a lot easier to
update some html, then it is to update a bunch of C code.
On our servers we happily use the php cgi-bin for scripting. Is it
possible to use lynx and call a 'local' cgi-bin? I guess in a way it
is similar to local files, except that it will have to do a few
environment settings which are normally done by the webserver.

Is there a way to use lynx and pass data onto another script/cgi-bin?

Paul

ps. Please cc: me if you respond. I am not on the list.

;
;