LYNX-DEV upgrade possibility...

From: clm01
Subject: LYNX-DEV upgrade possibility...
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 13:57:27 -0600 (CST)

Hi, I have a question on a possible upgrade for Lynx... would it be
terribly difficult to implement a function in the new version of Lynx
to spawn a talk daemon?  I was thinking along the lines of setting
it up to be accessable in a manner similar the way "finger" is
accessable as url (ie: finger://address@hidden).

Most likely, this would work for "talk" as well, using a url
like:  talk://address@hidden:tty

I've noticed that a lot of people are looking for a similar function,
but don't know who to ask.

Christopher Mayeux
address@hidden

;