Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx 2.7 process and product

From: Jason Baker
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx 2.7 process and product
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 14:24:39 -0800

Brian Tillman, x8425 writes:
> Al Gilman (address@hidden) writes:
>
> >2. How many host varieties can we get in on an alpha test exercise?
> >Who would like to be part of an alpha-test team?
>
> I can build for VAX C V3.2 or DEC C V5.3 on VMS V6.2 VAX for SOCKETSHR,
> UCX, or Pathway.

Sorry for replying to a reply - toasted the first one.

I can build for DG/UX, both m88k and ix86.

Jason

--
 address@hidden                         |   PGP key available
 Systems Administrator, Information Systems         |   from MIT keyserver.

    print unpack("u","92G5S\=\"!A;F]T:&5R(\'!E<FP\@:&%C:V5R\"address@hidden");