RE: LYNX-DEV Fote's Lynx2-6FM

From: Henry A. Frystak - System Manager
Subject: RE: LYNX-DEV Fote's Lynx2-6FM
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 17:35:50 EST

>Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 14:28:37 -0700
>From: address@hidden (Scott McGee (Personal))
>To: address@hidden
>Subject: LYNX-DEV Fote's Lynx2-6FM
>Sender: address@hidden
>
>I just finished adding an index page to the stuff I have on our server for
>Fote's Lynx2-6FM code set. This page gives links for both HTTP and FTP
>downloading of the files. The page is at:
>
>   http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/fote/
>
>(the same location as before, but now an HTML page rather than the default
>FTP menu). Take a look and let me know if you see any problems or find
>something
>that should be changed.

Yes, the most important part of the page, the date and time stamps of the
files. When I go to the site, I want to be able to tell that the .zip and
.zip-lst files have or have not changed WITHOUT having to fetch the CHANGES
file and read the dates in that. Picky, maybe, but its one fetch instead of
two.

Henry Frystak                           New Jersey Institute of Technology
System Administrator                    Academic Computing Department
VAX/VMS USENET Newsmanager              University Heights
TESLA::SYSHAF                           Newark, New Jersey   07102
address@hidden

;
;