Re: LYNX-DEV How to force Lynx to save?

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV How to force Lynx to save?
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 23:07:36 -0500 (EST)

  From: address@hidden

  Hi, I have problem in downloading a file from WWW server. I cannot use the
  'D' option since the file is created automatically by 'clicking' an INPUT
  field, ie it has to be reloaded after a certain time.

If you d)ownload it from its listing in the history page (usually
bound to BACKSPACE) does it try to uncompress it?  Going by way
of the history page will turn the reply to your form submission
into a d)ownload-able reference.

--
Al Gilman
;