Re: LYNX-DEV http://lynx.browser.org/

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV http://lynx.browser.org/
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 09:53:42 -0500 (EST)

  From: address@hidden

  Dear Sir: I'd like to learn about how to use the bookmark in
  the lynx so that I won't have to memorize a lot of http
  address. Thanks!

Excellent.

This is a good homework exercise in learning how to use the
online h)elp function.  Use the 'h' or '?' key to enter the
help page and select the User's Guide.  Then do a '/' search
for "bookmark."

This will lead you to the instructions you need.

Al Gilman

PS <advertising warning>:

If more people installed a STARTFILE like the example at
http://www.access.digex.net/~asgilman/lynx_start.html
fewer users would need to ask this.

Al
;