LYNX-DEV Inline Images

From: Kavan Ratnatunga
Subject: LYNX-DEV Inline Images
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 17:04:10 -0500

One of the main advantages I find of using lynx is the ability to
 automate some tasks web browsing for offline archiving or reading.
 i.e. Not needing to interactively visit each page and hit print.

 Is it possible to get lynx to pipe a page which includes some
 graphics to a printer. I agree graphics cannot be displayed
 on a terminal.

                       Thanks

                               Kavan Ratnatunga
;