LYNX-DEV lynx.browser.org front page

From: Rob Partington
Subject: LYNX-DEV lynx.browser.org front page
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 15:14:52 +0000 (GMT)

I've changed the links on the front page so that direct mailing from
the page to the lynx-dev mailing list isn't possible (given the
amount of "useless" mails there have been).  Instead, the mail will
come to an account here where I'll bounce ones that look like they
need bouncing to lynx-dev.

Comments?

Rob

--