Re: LYNX-DEV ncurses+color?

From: Rob Partington
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV ncurses+color?
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 15:30:41 +0000 (GMT)

T.E.Dickey wrote:

[about coloured lynx using ncurses]

> Is your implementation stable enough that I can simply point people at it,

The old implementation is, the new one isn't (but isn't up anywhere yet).
(At least, I've never had any trouble with it  ;-)

> or should I maintain my patch for the interim?

It might be an idea to maintain it anyway.  People may not want the hassle
of mine (you have to set styles for elements, and it can be fiddly).
--
Rob Partington / address@hidden / address@hidden
;