Re: LYNX-DEV colors in lynx 2.6

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV colors in lynx 2.6
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 16:50:37 -0500 (EST)

> I got slang, but maybe it would be better to have your patches.
> Where are they?
I just put a copy in

        ftp.clark.net:/pub/dickey/lynx/lynx2-6-970119.patch.gz

(RP's working on a more elaborate scheme, which you may want to use - I don't
know).

Since you're running on SunOS 4.1.3, you'll only get color using either
ncurses or slang.  You'll need an ANSI compiler (or gcc) to compile
ncurses.  The current version of ncurses is available at

        ftp.clark.net:/pub/dickey/ncurses

> (I didn't want to build this thing from scratch and read the INSTALLATION
> stuff and all, but it looks like I won't get the color stuff unless I do.
right.  (You _do_ have a color xterm?).  rxvt will do, but (these are all
related), I've a copy of the XFree86 xterm at

        ftp.clark.net:/pub/dickey/xterm

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden