LYNX-DEV Proceeding without user/pw auth - Netscape Can, Lynx Can't

From: Tom Zerucha
Subject: LYNX-DEV Proceeding without user/pw auth - Netscape Can, Lynx Can't
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 17:35:53 -0500 (EST)

www.quote.com has a free demo - click on the 5-min chart from netscape,
and an auth error page comes up, and you can get to the free demo.  In
lynx, it says "can't proceed without authorization".

What follows is the page it comes back with (that lynx doesn't display)

address@hidden
finger address@hidden for PGP key

HTTP/1.0 401 Unauthorized
Server: Netscape-Commerce/1.12