LYNX-DEV Re: Getting IP addresses. Also Re: Quote.Com.

From: Phil Helms
Subject: LYNX-DEV Re: Getting IP addresses. Also Re: Quote.Com.
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 14:03:24 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, 23 Jan 1997, M.Cloke wrote:

> Could you please tell me how to get the IP addresses of websites out of Lynx.

If you're on a page from which you can access the site in question, position
yourself to the link on that page, then hit the equal key.

You can find this use of the equal key documented in the keymap, accessed by
hitting the "k" key.

On another topic, Quote.Com requires registration even for the free services.
I can get in OK after registration, using Lynx 2.6.

 --
 Phil Helms                                  Internet: address@hidden
 Community College Computer Services                    Phone: 303/595-1524