LYNX-DEV Cookies!

From: Doug Luce
Subject: LYNX-DEV Cookies!
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 17:40:55 -0500 (EST)

How's cookie support is going in Lynx?

I started to take a look at the sources, but I'm not totally sure on some
points.  The major one is: where should cookies be stored?  The HTStream
structure top level?  me-nchor..?  The minor ones is: are there standard
parsing routines I could use to pick the cookie options off the Cookie:
mime header?  I'd figure that there's some similarly structured header
that might have pre-written routines in the HTMIME.c file, but I can't put
my finger on 'em..

Please copy me directly on this; I don't subscribe to the lynx-dev list.

Thanks,

Doug

;
;