LYNX-DEV Lynx Now!

From: allan
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx Now!
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 20:19:26 -0800

Hi. I just wanted to let you know that I have an ascii-art graphic that
you might find amuzing. At the URL http://www.carhart.com/~allan I have
created an answer to Netscape's "NETSCAPE NOW!" graphic -- Please take
a look if you have time. (I'm emailing the webmaster of this page,
as I don't know of anyone else to email)
It sure would be cool if this because an official graphic of Lynx....

--Allan

;
;