Re: LYNX-DEV Capturing newspost output

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Capturing newspost output
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 11:11:38 -0500 (EST)

  From: "Jim Spath (Webmaster Jim)" <address@hidden>

  I've put some notes on this, plus general Usenet pointers in
  http://www.bcpl.lib.md.us/~jspath/usenet-newbie.html
  for those who are new to Lynx and Usenet.

Thanks, Jim;  I've put some links in Al's picks:

  Tips on [15] how to use Lynx.

     * [27] HTML - Lynx Help at GeoCities
     * [28] Blynx: Speech-Friendly Lynx Help Files

   Adjusting Lynx configuration to suit user preferences.

     * [30] News via Lynx -- getting started