LYNX-DEV Collecting folder of all parts of a page?

From: Christopher Boudreau
Subject: LYNX-DEV Collecting folder of all parts of a page?
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 13:13:04 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

My name is Chris Boudreau. I am a Senior computer science major at
Boston College. I am currently employed by a nearby company here in
Newton, MA and they have asked me to do something with Lynx that I
don't know how to do and I couldn't find a description on the Web.

I have heard that Lynx can collect in a folder all the parts of a
webpage (not only html, but the images too -- would this be its
cache?). I know how to get the html by the -source option from the
command line but I haven't been able to figure out how to get the
images.

Could anyone help me?

Chris

Christopher Boudreau