LYNX-DEV Can I Use Lynx On My Computer?

From: lchow
Subject: LYNX-DEV Can I Use Lynx On My Computer?
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 22:39:46 -1000 (HST)

I am a unemployed insurance company executive.  I lost my job about 12
years ago and have never worked (in a full-time career position) since
then.  For the last five years, I've been down on my luck as I found
myself homeless and living out on the streets.  The only thing I had was
food stamps and upright ways of doing things.  Sometimes, though, things
got so bad that when I was so hungry...I actually ate from trash cans.
All of that is behind me now and I have some degree of respect.
Relatives found a place for me to live and I have a personal computer for
my own use.

CAN I USE  *LYNX*  on my computer?

I have a 286 CPU with probably 270 to 360 RAM (originally the machine had
640 K RAM) and 30 MB hard drive.  I have DOS 3.2 on it and Windows 2.1 as
a backup (if I can get it re-installed).  My computer operates on this
system without any problems.

Please let me know.  Also, is any version of Lynx free?  Sorry, I so
poor.

                                Thank you and God bless,

                                Lester

;