Re: LYNX-DEV Anyone using Solaris 2.5.1 out there?

From: Thanh Ma
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Anyone using Solaris 2.5.1 out there?
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1997 12:58:52 -0500

David Combs writes:
> Maybe something from the instructions on how to
> make Perl5 on solaris will help.

INSTALL for perl-5.003_23 seems to imply that it works on Solaris-2.5-x86.
I just got it to compile and pass all the tests on UnixWare-2.1.1 using
native cc.
You may want to 'sh Configure' and answer the questions one by one (if you
have not done so).  Sorry, can't provide much help.

Thanh

--
Thanh Ma                    "There are two kinds of people, those who do the
address@hidden               work and those who take the credit. Try to be in