Re: LYNX-DEV PPP stacks and DOS

From: T. John Lewis [VE3LGS]
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV PPP stacks and DOS
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 97 13:32:22 EDT

On Sun, 26 Jan 1997 13:17:26 +0400 (GMT-4),
Duncan Hill   <address@hidden> wrote:

>Anybody out there know of a freeware PPP stack/driver for DOS?  I've tried
>the Klos one, but it runs out after 15 minutes.

It sounds as if you got the wrong dialer. Go back to the klos site and
get the program package called pppshare.exe.  It is not crippled.
I think the one you got is the pppdemo.exe which has a 15 minute time
limit.
There is another freeware ppp dialer  called etherppp but I have been
unable to make it work with the lynx2.6 for Dos.
John

;
;