Re: LYNX-DEV Developments of my styles patch-thing

From: Subir Grewal
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Developments of my styles patch-thing
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 16:26:03 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 27 Jan 1997, Rob Partington wrote:

:A pre-Alpha version of Lynx-SS, including enhanced support for pseudo-style
:sheets, has now been released and is available for download from
:lynx.browser.org now.

Rob,

How long do you think it will take to stabilize the style sheet stuff?
What I'm wondering is whether it should be something 2.7 should have.  I
think style sheets are quite important, and that worth waiting for.

address@hidden  +  Lynx 2.6  +  PGP  +  http://www.crl.com/~subir/

;
;