LYNX-DEV What Lynx needs is...

From: Allan Duncan
Subject: LYNX-DEV What Lynx needs is...
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 12:48:44 +1100 (edt)

As more and more sites become text-browser unfriendly, I find that often
an image that is referred to only appears as [INLINE] (not even an ALT)
and I as a result I am unable to download it to pass on to my graphical
tools.

One way around this would be for Lynx to make the Href available at that
location in the document.

Any comments?

--
Allan Duncan  address@hidden  (+613) 9253 6708, Fax 9253 6776