Re: LYNX-DEV What Lynx needs is...

From: William Denton
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV What Lynx needs is...
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 00:14:16 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 28 Jan 1997, Allan Duncan wrote:

: As more and more sites become text-browser unfriendly, I find that often
: an image that is referred to only appears as [INLINE] (not even an ALT)
: and I as a result I am unable to download it to pass on to my graphical
: tools.
:
: One way around this would be for Lynx to make the Href available at that
: location in the document.

You mean like what happens if you hit "*"?  The help ("h"), keystroke
list ("k") or running lynx -help will tell you more about these kinds
of things.

Bill
--
William Denton : address@hidden     <-- Please note new address.