Re: LYNX-DEV Java update

From: Henri Torgemane
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Java update
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1997 16:02:10 -0500

> So, as far as the project goes, I'm now looking at implementing a
> Javascript-like language in lynx.  I'll see how far this idea goes....

That could be very cool.

However, it may be good to start first with a way of managing
several "windows" into lynx ( it could look like different pages
you could switch between ): One of the most important
object used by javascript is called 'window'.. and javascript
would not be the same without it..

BTW, maybe the frames support could be slightly better:
you could have a display mode showing a summary of the
different frames. From there, you could select one of those
frames with the cursor keys and zoom on it to get the frame
on full screen.. ( and then unzoom when you want to )

Ok, I know, I'm dreaming...

But it would be cool!

Henri.

--