LYNX-DEV Cannot load start page nit

From: Tom Zerucha
Subject: LYNX-DEV Cannot load start page nit
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 17:45:15 -0500 (EST)

I was playing with a proxy that automagically sent HTML through my t2thtml
awk script, and found a problem.  If I do "lynx cnnfn.com/markets", if at
any time it cannot refresh cnnfn.com/markets, it will abort with the can't
load start file message.  I can understand exiting if this is the very
first document, but not if I am going back and forth.

(Now if there was only a way to add a preprocessor program that would
receive the raw HTML and feed it into the renderer, I would be in
business).

address@hidden
finger address@hidden for PGP key

;