Re: LYNX-DEV 2.7 release.

From: Duncan Hill
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV 2.7 release.
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 21:45:14 +0400 (GMT-4)

On Tue, 28 Jan 1997, Foteos Macrides wrote:

>       It think that's highly ill-advised and should not be done.

> should always be present (unless 'A'lways of ne'V'er have been set for
> the site) together with the ability to change the 'accept' settings via
> the Cookie Jar Page.  For people not in a position to download the

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but I haven't pulled a Lynx with
Cookie support in yet.  Is there a way that the user could add a command
line switch (yes, another one :>) that basically tells Lynx "I don't want
to accept Cookies from anywhere" and Lynx will just pop-up a little note
saying that it was offered a Cookie?  Does this make sense (compared to
ifdefing).

Duncan Hill
Student of the Barbados Community College
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - I think that I think therefore I think I am.
http://www.sunbeach.net/personal/dhill/dhill.htm
http://www.sunbeach.net/personal/dhill/lynx/lynx-main.html