Re: LYNX-DEV Re: your mail

From: root
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Re: your mail
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 14:26:07 -0500 (EST)

John wrote:

> On Wed, 29 Jan 1997, Ismael Cordeiro wrote:
> > Jim Spath wrote:
> > > I wish this guy had a return address, and cc'd the list, but at least he's
> > > thinking about the problems...
> > He sent the message to the list and it had a "return address". Here's part
> > of his message's header:
> > | From: root <address@hidden>
> > | To: address@hidden
>
> Sorry Ismael but Jim is correct.  abszero is NOT a root at epix and he
> frequently posts under other aliases such as address@hidden
> etc ... Now FYI epix does not have a machine named 'theone' but it's
> cind'a cute if you are an Absolute Zero.
>
> John

Actualy, the only mail addresses this linux box will emit are
address@hidden (I run my own linux box, so I send mail from root.)
And address@hidden, wich I transfer to my own box using popclient over a
PPP link.  If you send mail to address@hidden, it will get to me.  If you
send mail to address@hidden, it will most likely not get through,
since that domain name exists only within my /etc directory.  Sorry for all
the confusion.

  --- James Mastros
;
;