LYNX-DEV site

From: andrewcd
Subject: LYNX-DEV site
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 10:04:33 -0800

Dear Sir/Madam,

I wonder if you can give me some advice.

I would like to make telnet connections, but do not have access to
telnet. I do have access to a graphics browser, and wonder if it is
possible to use this browser to browse to a freesite that allows access
to telnet via lynx.

Is this possible. If so, please could you name a site.

With good wishes.

Andrew

address@hidden

;