Re: LYNX-DEV Capturing newspost output

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Capturing newspost output
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 21:49:44 +0900 (JST)

> ! # Some news posting programs (e.g., "INN") need the full path plus a
                                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I hate to drive this thing into the ground, but I'd just as soon see the
parenthetical information deleted.  We are talking about adding the "-h"
switch to the INEWS line, right?  (Also, I see a potential problem in
that ALL programs need the full path, SOME need the switch.)

>   #INEWS:inews

For example `INEWS:/usr/local/bin/inews -h'.  What's bugging me is that
it seems like inews needs the switch, not INN.  They're one and the same?

INYway, thanks Jim and others for setting me straight.

__Henry
;
;