Re: LYNX-DEV [IMAGE] access

From: Jim Spath (Webmaster Jim)
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV [IMAGE] access
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 06:10:42 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 30 Jan 1997, Dick Atlee wrote:

> Pardon me for writing from outside the list, but I am a help-desk person
> responsible for helping 15,000 K-12 teachers who use unix shell accounts
> provided free to them by us at the University of Maryland.  I'm trying to
> finish up a new introductory manual for them, and the loss of gopher
> service here has made me focus more on lynx.  And on one point I am in
> need of help, and would appreciate information on it.

I'm in Maryland, and I'd like to help get those systems updated as well
as answer questions.  The Baltimore County and Pratt Library systems
are both using Lynx-2.6 now.  The newer versions are much more useful.

Drop me a note or call me at work (410-631-3315).

P.S.  I've started a project at my son's elementary school to use their
apple //es as terminals into a web server so they can lean Lynx.

-=----

WdUS{+X2e6mt${6._[/<C5~mEVeY5J1,6>U%N~y"Br4L6Lm%S0XI8RRTs"'address@hidden@address@hidden'"
 cKd3Acq&}J;,FhT"6d1[H=*<;o2?Z_RK&He4+Td%v3:47/5;A>0mBqsG-KB8l:\43FGDe;U
I don't speak (or work) for the Baltimore County Public Library.
They keep telling me, "Shhhhh!"

;
;