LYNX-DEV Lynx 2.6 on HPUX-10.10

From: Paul van Gool
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx 2.6 on HPUX-10.10
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 13:23:08 +0100 (MET)

Hi there,

I'm not on this mailing list but I wanted to let you know that if you
install patch PHCO_8086 and PHCO_8947 on HPUX-10.10, lynx compiles right
out of the box. No need to change to Makefile like PROBLEMS suggests.

Hope this helps.

Paul
--
"It's silly to go on pretending that under the skin we are all brothers. The
 truth is more likely that under the skin we are all cannibals, assassins,