LYNX-DEV Lynx - what tags does it support?

From: Ron Woodall
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx - what tags does it support?
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 21:37:21 -0500

Dear Sirs & Mesdames:

        Thank you for your responses to my pleas for help. I received a few
non-flattering responses that I responded to with substantial vigor. Little
did I know that I was addressing a newsletter. I believed that I was
communicating with representatives of Lynx who took exception to their
browser being represented in an essentially graphic reference.

        This prompted a veritable flood of responses, each pointing in
slightly different directions. I am quite overwhelmed with the range of
sources provided me. I hope to release the next version of the Compendium in
the next month or so and I look forward to hearing your comments, pro and
con, and any suggestions you might have. Now I have to start wading through
the flood of information, so I'd better get to work.

        A hearty THANK YOU to all who took the time to write and provide input.

        Ron Woodall

Ron Woodall
address@hidden

responsible for the Compendium of HTML Elements - available at:
http://www.netspot.unisa.edu.au/html/compendium/html.htm (Austrailia)
http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~webulae/html_ref/html.htm (England)
http://www.uni-siegen.de/help/html/compendium/html.htm (Germany)
http://www.w3design.lv/html.htm (Latvia)