Re: LYNX-DEV lynx and screen

From: Sven Guckes
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV lynx and screen
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 1997 07:18:45 +0100

Quoting Nelson Henry Eric (address@hidden):
> >     Screen is a full-screen window manager that
> >     multiplexes a physical terminal between several
> >     processes (typically interactive shells).
> Sounds great.  Couldn't find it on the local archie; would you
> mind posting a URL for downloading the source (ftp preferred)?

For more indo on "screen' please take a look at my page:

        http://www.math.fu-berlin.de/~guckes/screen/

Distribution of screen:

        http://www.math.fu-berlin.de/~guckes/screen/distribution.html

Feedback for all pages is *very* welcome!

Sven

--
Sven Guckes address@hidden using screen 3.7.1 [950801]
SCREEN - window manager for terminals - copy&paste, scrollback buffer, and more!