LYNX-DEV http://lynx.browser.org/

From: EULER
Subject: LYNX-DEV http://lynx.browser.org/
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 1997 16:07:57 -0500 (EST)

I work with an Apple IIe and monochrome screen. My question is: According to Key Map (gotten by entering "k") "end" are the keys to enter to get the end of a current document on the screen. However, if one starts to enter "end" the letter "e" comes first and Lynx resonds as if the END command is attempted. So, my query is, how can I get to the end of a document? Norman Fine address@hidden ; ; To UNSUBSCRIBE: Send a mail message to address@hidden ; with "unsubscribe lynx-dev" (without the ; quotation marks) on a line by itself. ;