LYNX-DEV Hmm..

From: Duncan Hill
Subject: LYNX-DEV Hmm..
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 1997 12:17:11 +0400 (GMT-4)

    Choose a subject:
     Lynx Users Guide
          Key-stroke Commands | Line Editor
          Supported URLs | Help on URLs
          Speech-Friendly Lynx Help Files
          Lynx Information | Lynx links | Lynx FAQ
          About Lynx | About Lynx-Dev | Al's Picks (FAQ)
     HTML 2.0 | HTML 3.0 | HTML i18n | HTML 3.2
          Spyglass/Stonehand Technical Reference
               Keep Your Comments Legal
          A Kinder, Gentler HTML Validator
          WebTechs HTML Validation Service
          HTML Primer | HTML Quick Reference Guide
     HTTP 1.0 | HTTP 1.1
     The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
     Alta Vista | Yahoo! | Savvy Search | WebCrawler
     Infoseek Guide | Lycos | Excite | MetaCrawler

Is this how the page should really look?  With the Comments part in double
UL and the HTML line out of UL?

Duncan Hill