Re: LYNX-DEV charsets

From: Drazen Kacar
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV charsets
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 01:32:45 +0100 (MET)

Foteos Macrides wrote:
> Drazen Kacar <address@hidden> wrote:

> >If the server takes that into calculation, ISO 8859-1 or US-ASCII pages
> >don't have a chance. It's a bug and needs to be corrected. I've written
> >quick and dirty hack, untested, of course, use at your own risk. Variable
>                                             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
>       Well put!
>
>       Study the Lynx code until you understand what it actually is
> doing, and study the IETF drafts and the discussions about them in the
> relevant IETF WGs

I had about half an hour to do it, I can't spare very much time.
Could you be a little more specific? No need for big explanations, just
an example in which it produces garbage would be enough, I think.
If I overlooked something in one of the drafts, which one?

--
They work 24 hours a day and 256 days a year  --  address@hidden

address@hidden
address@hidden