LYNX-DEV Lynx2-6FM CHANGES file

From: Joe Kincaid
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx2-6FM CHANGES file
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 07:53:19 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

  I have sorted through the CHANGES file to organize it by subject and
created a hypertext index to assist in browsing. It can be found at

http://www.peru.edu/~kincaid/lynx/changes.html

which is an index into

http://www.peru.edu/~kincaid/lynx/changes26.html

When a change was related to more than one subject, I included it
in all relevant sections. Hence, this file is about four times the size of
the original one written by Fote. I am working on better cross-references
(a la "See also") and I am working on converting internal URLs to links.

I hope this is useful in announcing a new release and convincing people
to upgrade. It may also be useful to developers who want to track changes
to one file or on one topic.

I encourage comments on the layout of the index or hints on putting
change information in the right place. I am not always aware of what type
of information would be useful and what type of information would be
redundant.

Joe
-----
Joseph Kincaid                 |  Mathematics is the alphabet with which God
address@hidden   |  has written the universe.
address@hidden        |                          -- Galileo
http://www.peru.edu/~kincaid   |   (except he said it in Italian, of course.)

;