LYNX-DEV RE: http://mlis.state.md.us/1997rs/billfile/hb0284.htm

From: Jim Spath (Webmaster Jim)
Subject: LYNX-DEV RE: http://mlis.state.md.us/1997rs/billfile/hb0284.htm
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 13:08:13 -0500 (EST)

Thank you for your prompt response.  As far as I know, both Sailor and
BCPL run the same version of Lynx (2.6).  Since this is the current
release (2.7 is not available yet), I do not understand your comment about
"older" browsers.

Since many people use BCPL as well as Sailor, it would be helpful if your
forms worked for them.

Thanks!
----
Here is a snapshot of info about Sailor's main page taken while logged
into their guest account:
                                         Information about the current document
                     You have reached the Information Page
Lynx Version 2.6
File that you are currently viewing
   Linkname: Sailor's (Maryland's Public Information Network) Home Port