Re: LYNX-DEV more on the newspost problem

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV more on the newspost problem
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 19:19:11 +0900 (JST)

                ^^
Shouldn't have the `//'.

> No such newsgroup as "(null)"Posting your message:

Could be the above problem.

> some other things; I was just wondering if anyone out there has tried
> doing postings?

Yes.  I am working on getting `gn' (a news reader/poster very friendly for
the Japanese language) to post what lynx passes it.  If I get it configured
properly I'll share the setup so that people can post with their preferred
news application, not just inews.  If someone has something _besides_ inews
working for posting from within lynx, could you kindly send your INEWS: line
from userdefs.h/lynx.cfg?  TIA

__Henry

PS my digested archive of lynx-dev for Jan. 1997 (and previous months from
Feb. 1996) is available; sorry for the delay:
           http://163.51.110.11//lynxdev/ldev-idx.html#1
;
;