LYNX-DEV lynx 2.7 prerelease lynx.cfg question

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: LYNX-DEV lynx 2.7 prerelease lynx.cfg question
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 10:01:34 -0500

In the lynx.cfg distributed with lynx 2.7 pre-release, I see:

# If COLLAPSE_BR_TAGS is set FALSE, Lynx will not collapse serial BR tags.
* Note that the valid way to insert extra blank lines in HTML is via a PRE
# block with only newlines in the block.
# The default is defined in userdefs.h, and can be overridden here.
#
#COLLAPSE_BR_TAGS:TRUE

Should not that * in the second line be a #?

Also, with all my email problems this last few months, this submission
must have gotten lost for the Makefile:

##change the next lines if you have ncurses installed somewhere.
# Set the NINCLUDE, NLIBDIR and NLIB symbols to the flags appropriate
#  to where you install ncurses on your system.
#NINCLUDE= -I/usr/local/include
#NLIBDIR= -L/usr/local/lib #-R/usr/local/lib # use -R on ELF systems
#NLIB= -lncurses                       # SunOS 4.x, NeXT, BSDi, Linux
#NLIB= -lncurses -lmytinfo             # Convex
#NLIB= -lncurses -lcompat              # NetBSD

NINCLUDE= -I/projects/gnu/$(GNUOS)/include
NLIBDIR= -L/projects/gnu/$(GNUOS)/lib # SunOS 4
NLIBDIR= -L/projects/gnu/$(GNUOS)/lib -R/projects/gnu/$(GNUOS)/lib # SunOS 5
NLIB= -lncurses

# Solaris 2 ncurses using Sun's unbundled C compiler
# define RESOLVLIB (above) for the "LIBS" entry if needed
# Solaris2 doesn't have or need ranlib. (ignore the error message about that :)
solaris2-ncurses:
        cd WWW/Library/solaris2; $(MAKE) CC="cc" LYFLAGS="$(CCFLAGS) \
                $(SITE_LYDEFS)"
        cd src; $(MAKE) all CC="cc" MCFLAGS="$(CCFLAGS) $(LDFLAGS) \
                -DUNIX -DSVR4 -DSOLARIS2 \
                -DLOCALE -DHAVE_TERMIOS_H \
                -DNSL_FORK \
                -DUTMPX_FOR_UTMP -DUSE_DIRENT \
                -DCURS_PERFORMANCE -DNCURSES -DFANCY_CURSES \
                $(NINCLUDE) -I../$(WWWINC) $(SITE_DEFS)" \
                LIBS="$(NLIBDIR) $(NLIB) \
                -lnsl -lsocket \
                $(RESOLVLIB) $(WAISLIB) $(SOCKSLIB) $(SITE_LIBS)" \
                WWWLIB="../WWW/Library/solaris2/libwww.a"
;