LYNX-DEV Lynx-book

From: Scott McGee (Personal)
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx-book
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 09:59:07 -0700

Fote,

I was just looking through the lynx-book (http://www.slcc.edu/lynx-book.html)
file and decided to do a count on the entries. There are over 320 different
notes there thanking lynx developers (primarily you!) for this wonderful
browser. I thought you should know that. That is, over 320 of the many
thousands of users who stopped by, have taken the time to add their own notes
of thanks to mine. I am certain that the number of people who would thank you
if they knew how was orders of magnitude greater. What a wonderfull thing you
(and other here) have wrought!

Oh, I should add that the file was becoming too large to load quickly so I
split all the 1996 entries into a seperate file with a link to it at the
bottom of the lynx-book file. That should help others wishing to add their
thanks.

Scott

Scott McGee: Salt Lake Community College Webmaster | When in danger,