Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx2-6FM CHANGES file

From: David Combs
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx2-6FM CHANGES file
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 14:37:53 -0800

about splitting it up -- because it is too long.

But some of us probably LIKE it long, because we can
download the whole thing and print it out as one
long thing.

If disk space isn't a problem, maybe have it both ways?

Of course, we could use lynx itself to produce (ie download)
all those separate files, and then WE could cat them all
together.  But one long file isn't horrible for EVERYONE...

Just my opinion.
;
;