RE: LYNX-DEV bug

From: Duncan Hill
Subject: RE: LYNX-DEV bug
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 07:10:25 +0400 (GMT-4)

On Fri, 7 Feb 1997, David Hardy wrote:

> On Thu, 6 Feb 1997 23:22:19, Louis LaRiccia (address@hidden) wrote:
> > Cannot access peoplesoft.com    any suggestions?
> Using either 'peoplesoft' or 'www.peoplesoft.com' on the command line of Lynx
> version 2-5FM or 2-6FM gets through to the site - using 'peoplesoft.com'
> results in a failure to access the start page. I wouldn't consider this a Lynx

I just tried it with the January 29th FM edition, and the first pre-2.7
and it came up nicely using www.peoplesoft.com, peoplesoft.  Obviously,
trying http://peoplesoft failed :)  My suggestion is to try and upgrade
you copy of Lynx, or get your system admins to upgrade to 2.7 when it gets
released on the 15th of this month.

Duncan Hill