Re: LYNX-DEV rxvt, lynx, and lpansi

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV rxvt, lynx, and lpansi
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 08:17:49 -0500 (EST)

> I was just playing, and using my telnet client, Lynx and lpansi work fine.
> Using my X-Windows server and rxvt, it didn't. Can anyone tell me right off
> if rxvt works with lpansi (meaning I need to get after the people who do the
> X server) or not (meaning give up and use xterm or telnet)?
what is lpansi?

(and the XFree86 xterm does just fine compared to rxvt ;-)

> PS Any Sun gurus out there that can tell me what libucb is for on Solaris 2.4?
libucb is for compatibility (e.g., bzero), but it's booby-trapped (with an
incompatible version of the directory-scanning code).  Any application that
relies on that library should be modified (honest).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden