LYNX-DEV Lynx and Restricted Shell

From: Sara Bradley
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx and Restricted Shell
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 10:58:40 -0600

I recently upgraded to Lynx 2.4.2.  After the upgrade, our Restricted
shell users (Rsh) haven't been able to download files via Lynx.  Lynx
looks as if it is working, I receive no error messages, however, when you
look in your local directory the downloaded file is not there.
        The download works if you are not using Rsh as your shell.

        Is there a problem with Lynx 2.4.2 and Rsh shell? Or have I
missed something in my upgrade?  It was working before the ugrade with
Rsh.

        Thanks,
        Sara Bradley
        Unix System Admin.