Re: LYNX-DEV Re: continued problems with ssleay patches for zip

From: Scott McGee (Personal)
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Re: continued problems with ssleay patches for zip
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 13:22:47 -0700

Fote,

No, I haven't been building the SSL version of Lynx because, as you surmised,
I don't have the SSLeay library. I have been saving your SSL mods, and did
try to build once to see what I needed, but never got around to getting SSLeay

If you could tell me where to find SSLeay, I would be happy to install it on
the system here and start building SSL capable versions. It would also make
it availible for you to test with. If you prefer, you have sysadmin rights
(meaning you belong to the sysadmin group, not that you should have the root
password) so you can try installing it yourself if you like. Let me know if
you do and run into any problems.

Scott

Scott McGee: Salt Lake Community College Webmaster | When in danger,