Re: LYNX-DEV BUG REPORT

From: Duncan Hill
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV BUG REPORT
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 22:32:05 +0400 (GMT-4)

On Tue, 11 Feb 1997, John Buck Jr wrote:

> and they tell me that the URL is correct, and that they do not know of a
> problem.... any advice?  I don't have problems with other URLs

> URL to open: http://www.sundialsystems.comGetting

> A Fatal error has occured in Lynx Ver. 2.4-FM

That says it all.  That version of Lynx is very old, and has quite a few
bugs.  You need to ask your provider to upgrade to the latest version of
Lynx, which will be 2.7 as of the 15th of this month.  Lynx 2.7 has many
bug fixes and enhancements over the 2-4FM edition.

It can be downloaded from:
http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/fote

Duncan Hill