LYNX-DEV Thomaz Cholewo Patch for lynx problem.

From: Kent Robotti
Subject: LYNX-DEV Thomaz Cholewo Patch for lynx problem.
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 07:19:23 +0000

I tried to apply the edit URL patch from Thomaz Cholewo to
lynx2.7-2-10-97 but i get a rejection from LYMainLoop.c.

I apply it this way.
patch < patch.lynx

I'm not sure what this patch does, does it allow you to
edit a highlighted url.

When a url is highlighted, can you press 'g' and down-arrow-key
and have that url put in the edit buffer? I hope it's something
like that.

I can post the reject if you like, i just don't have it at hand.

Thanx in advance.
;
;